Join our team!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career… and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads
- Coaching and mentoring
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Some weekend and evening hours required
The Lock and Key Team works hard and plays hard. We are a small but growing, tight-knit team that believes in opportunity minded teammates. We like to grow our teammates to their maximum potential rather than add tons of agents, which only dilutes the opportunity. We demand great service and have fun together while delivering that service.